小霸王 -台湾小吃

/
0 Comments
It's been quiet sometime since I explore my way into the gastronomy offerings in Pavilion infamous Food Republic at its lower ground floor.
As I was making my way down the escalator, my initial intention was to grab a chunky mega fried chicken chop from Hot Star ☆☆☆

What caught my attention next was the tiny narrow store selling Taiwanese food named 小霸王. I remember seeing the store somewhere but I couldn't recall. Then it rings a bell... Singapore Ion!


Without any hassle I ordered a set meal which include a serving of mee sua, fried chicken nuggets, herbal tea egg and a drink of your choice. You can also op for a bowl of mince meat rice if you are a rice person. But I certainly recommend to try their mee sua at least once. The taste is well balance with generous amount of meatballs.


As the chicken takes slightly longer time to be served, it took me by surprise when it comes in a rather large serving. The taste was alright but I was expecting it to be crispier. Perhaps because of its thin batter and the enclose wrapping was of serving the dish, it gets soggy very quickly.

Nonetheless, I do see myself returning to the store again and for less than RM20 a meal (quite large). Chip in a lil extra for another main course and you will have a meal good for sharing as well.


You may also like

No comments: