Starbucks 2015 ~ Espresso Confection

/
0 Comments
Starbucks recent launched of their new Espresso Confections in 2 Flavors namely the Chestnut Praline Latte & Raspberry Truffle Mocha.


I must admit that I'm not a fan of flavored coffee but I'm sold for that pink color raspberry whipped cream. So ~ I tried .... It was all so SWEET !!! I can still taste raspberry and its indeed refreshing. The chocolaty flavor from the mocha adds on to the contrasting light fruity flavor of raspberry.


Personally, I still think is a combination of sweet on sweet and look sweet too.. but if you ain't a fan of "confections" this may not be your next favorite drink. But it is some interesting flavor here so I do suggest to give it a try. I still prefer my coffee to have the aromatic roasted fragrant in them.



You may also like

No comments: